[at-l] Kelty Flight, was Pole use

----- Original Message -----
From: "Susan Buchanan" <buchanan@shentel.net>
> I've already begun my own tuckerizing this year  - went from an external
REI
> to a Kelty Flight, ...

Susan

Just got a Kelty Flight myself (super cheap: $110 at Campmor) and I'm seeing
how much I can remove from it.  So far all the loops and the back pocket
(just under 3 lb now).  Probably the side pockets will go when I see how
everything else fits.  I'll probably replace them with light net pockets for
water bottles, etc.  My 3/4 UltraLight Thermarest also nicely replaces the
back pad.  Don't know if I'll yank the HDPE framesheet.  That give it the
shape that makes it so comfortable on the back.

Field testing to come soon.  Let me know how it goes with yours.

Anyone else out there with this Kelty?

Pb