[at-l] Cooling in Plastic

In a message dated 1/13/2002 11:13:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
winchester@unnet.com writes:

> Thanks David,
>
> This is good info.
>
> Ron
>
> David wrote:
>
> > Science fair report is apparently the source for the seepage of
> carcinogens

I just heated a kilbasi wrapped in plastic in the microwave.  Which do you
think is going to get me first?  Or will it be the incredible edibles eggs?
Toast and butter, the third cup of coffee?  The glass of milk, the banana?
Nah, not the banana!

I hope y'all are enjoying *your* breakfast this morning, I am....

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---