[at-l] PA Ruck

Miz Landslide wrote:

Kahley, last year we left around 11:00pm, but we "started" leaving around 9:00. We did have a very good time. Last comment I made before
leaving was to POG (while discussing Dee and Furs thru plans) was "we should get a picture of Knock Knees and Lyme Disease" together.

***A year later...still NOT funny...

campsite 7 huh? I'd be sleeping with one eye open if I were you ;-)

dee

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.