[at-l] PA Ruck

Welp......we just made our reservations for camping at the
Ruck.....(brrrrrr). We have campsite 7 for those interrested.

Kahley, last year we left around 11:00pm, but we "started" leaving
around 9:00. We did have a very good time. Last comment I made before
leaving was to POG (while discussing Dee and Furs thru plans) was "we
should get a picture of Knock Knees and Lyme Disease" together. Several
people nearly fell off their chairs laughing. This was the tone we found
there the entire time.   Lots-a-laughs! THATS why we are going for the
whole dang thang this year! Don't wanna miss anything. Is JohnO gonna
try to burn the place down with his stove again this year?¿

Landslide

p.s. we don't even like wf, we had just "had it" with the flame wars at
that time.