[at-l] Re: nickname - but very, very off-topic

DTimm65344@aol.com wrote:

> Seems to me that any State that allows Jon Bennett Ramsey's folks to summer
> vacation there (in the town of my youth - Charlevoix) will allow anything.
> Fondly missing those Petosky stones, Mackinac Island, the Grand Hotel and
> Midge's fudge.
>
> Black&blue
> Native Ohioan forced by birthright to trash our neighbors to the north (just
> kidding).

It's Petoskey Stones, Mackinaw Island, and Murdick's Fudge.

Besides, think what you will with all that national media crap jostling around
in your head, but I know Patsy Ramsey, and as far as we're concerned here in
Charlevoix, they're good people who've been through a terrible ordeal.

At that, you're still welcome to stop by and talk the trail, sip a chilly one,
and enjoy a sauna at The Shack with me and the Pig.  With trail names like
Black&blue and Splatman, I think we'd be quite the pair.

Born & Bred Native Charlevoixan
Ron