[at-l] Re[2]: ATC ceiling clarification...

I think these attempts were directed at _irrational_ discussion, dogmatism
if you will. You wouldn't want anyone to demean this list, now would you?

OrangeBug
<Thanking God that this thread has involved Creation and not Evolution.
That would be very distorted.>