Re[6.02x10**23]: ATC ceiling clarification... Re: [at-l] Creation ...

"And Lo! Behold that below the heroic depictions of the mighty
McKaye and Avery juxtaposed in creative conflict, shall be the
Gillispie-cheeked cherub Weary, blowing rightious riffs on
Gabriel's trumpet..."

[Quoting directly from the drafting requirements...]

--- Bob Cummings <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:
> "...How 'bout McKay & Avery both portraying God on separate
> sides of the canvas pointing their fingers at each other."
>
> I think the lack of any protest over these "humorous" attempts
> at distorting, discouraging and ridiculing rational discussion
of an important issue demeans the list.

### Yes, this is humor, and taken at Weary's expense. (Just to clarify.)

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!