[at-l] Re: RE caffeine addicts unite

Worse as I recall that brewing process actually results in a drink with less caffiene than a
comparable amount of coffee.

Still, chocolate covered coffee beans are good. But, it somehow just isn't the same. You don't get
to enjoy the aroma of the coffee as it brews and a coffee bean is just ambient temperature usually
and on a cold (even cool) morning that just doesn't cut it.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **