[at-l] hiking in sandals -

I found a problem with Tevas. After wearing them some time, they really
break my feet out. I don't know if its the chemicals in the rubber that make
them anti-bacteria. But my feet get super hot and bright red. They just burn
and the only way to make it better is soaking in cold water. It doesn't
happen often but when it does, imp glad to be close to home.
JTW