[at-l] Hiking in Afghanistan!

In a message dated 1/9/2002 4:11:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
PMAnderson@apshealthcare.com writes:

> sign me up!!

Cheerio, you're on.

In the meantime, I'll try to get in contact with Abdul, the Minisiter of
Wishful Thinking  about Sly's Afghan Hiker Hostel and Outdoor Center and run
my proposal by him.  Who knows with any luck, I may get the international
community and the Ministry of WT to help with the start up costs.
Construction of the Afghan Trail, AT for short, should begin shortly
thereafter.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html