[at-l] Cabela's MTP shirts

>> finding a wicking hiking shit isn't usually easy. Anyone had experience
>> with these?
>>
>Wicked hiking shit usually isn't easy for any of us, although most of us
>have had some experience with it.

That reminds me of one afternoon out with the trail crew...we had worked all
day and had only 1/8 mile left to hike out before we hit the highway.  One
of the crew member's teenage son had to go, and when I say had to go, I
mean, had to go...I caught a glimpse of him running off the trail, trowel in
one hand, and a TP streamer blowing in the wind in the other.  Anyways, to
make a short story long, I was riding back to basecamp with this particular
crew member - so after waiting for his son to extract himself from nature's
toilet, we got into the car, exhausted as usual, from the long day's work.
<sniff sniff> WTF??!!"What the @#$% is that"???  It seems the young teenager
had brought a momento with him, on his shoes...that was one wicked hiking
shit...and one wicked car ride back to camp.

Take Care,
Ed