[at-l] Hiking food you love to hate...

Maybe I should have changed the title, because this is
about foods I love.

This stuff is a bit heavy but it's way easy to prepare.  In
the "ethnic foods" section of the grocery store you can buy
Indian food that kicks butt.  It comes in two packages - a sealed
foil package of the entree, and a holey package of rice.
You drop both in boiling water, wait five minutes or so, and
have a meal ready to eat.  YUM!  What a taste treat!  My favorite
is the spinach with cheese in it.  And I had a lentil one
recently that was delish.  The brand name is Tasty Bite.

I wouldn't carry it for every meal, but it sure does hit the
spot at the end of a long, cold, wet day.

-amy in md