[at-l] lightweight snickers

Just how long have you been following this elist?

Little Debbies are among the required food groups when hiking.
Unfortunately, I've not located their warehouse near Chattanooga to get
their fabled GORP and other trail mixes. POG and I met an LilDeb
mamgement guy ontop of Blood Mountain a couple of years ago. He had
never known their popularity among the hiking community.

Bill...