[at-l] RE: Class '03, al-l Noobies, Winter/snow, Michigan

JTW wonders: "Hello SquirrelGirl welcome to at-l I would send you the
smashmallows once red sends them to me and I find out what the heck a
smashmallow is."
somebuddy once answered: "Smashmallows? In this context, it's an at-l-ism.
Many at-lers like to think of our list as a virtual campfire. We sit around
and watch, comment, tell stories, swap gossip, dream dreams outloud, listen
and talk too much, pass pictures around, hug folks who need a hug, slap a few
who need slapping, tease and joke, learn and teach, wonder and explain, make
plans, answer questions and question answers. Some people stay, some go, some
leave, some tend the fire and some stir up the flames. When someone comes to
the campfire, they're often encouraged to pull up a log and grab a
'smashmallow' (a s'more, or a marshmallow to toast). Once in a while someone
will come flying out of the shadows, a-hollering and a-raving, and 'pees on
the campfire.' Most times they're offered a smashmallow too."
Welcome friends!
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html