[at-l] 60 y/o and hiking

ARTCLOUTMN@aol.com writes:

> March 2003 will be the beginning of a 45 year dream.

    Good for you, Art. The trail will change you forever...actually, I think
I became more like myself!...if you get my drift. 50 was the age I was when I
quit my "mind numbing" job and at 51, went for a hike; turned 52 on the
trail; finished AT after I turned 53. You definitely get to sort "stuff"
while solo hiking.
   Hike Happy! Dare

multipart/alternative
  text/html