[at-l] The bug shirt I used on the AT

This is the bug shirt I used on my AT thru-hike (it's
on sale):

http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=4021&prmenbr=8000

If you decide to carry a bug shirt, the pockets up
front on this model made for a nice place to put your
hands when the bugs got really bad.

I wore this shirt for several days in New Jersey and
several days in Connecticut. Otherwise, when I had the
bugshirt with me I carried it in the top pouch of my
backpack and on less buggy days (or days with just
gnats) I wore my bug headnet (if you're going to carry
a bug headnet, make sure it says 'no-see-um' netting
-- otherwise the gnats will come through).

Datto