[at-l] getting old mail

In a message dated 1/4/02 11:42:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
FurTrappers@webtv.net writes:

> Thanks again POG,

Jeez guys, you're making me blush, have to admit I was in a crummy mood. Left
to go pick up Rob Roy at Blockbuster tonight so I could scope out the region
of my hike with Datto in May and stepped off my stairs into an inch of water
in my kitchen. It has NOT been a fun evening, even if it did make me think of
GMC.

As far as maildrops and resupplies, I didn't come up with the knowledge, I
just compiled it based on many conversations with a whole bunch a people.  If
anyone is interested, the handouts are posted on my website - just follow the
link for gathering 2001 - maildrop handouts. http://members.aol.com/karens62/

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html