[at-l] Ruck

--- Mark Hudson <hudsom@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Just the caveat that it is a slide show and not a workshop.
> I'll be happy to answer questions until you're tired of
listening <g>,  just don't have a presentation....
> If I can depend on my memory I'l also bring the photo albums -
> they're in chronological order and might help answer some of
Sloetoes (and anyone elses) questions. Hmm, guidebook and
journal too... Another weekend with a whole carful of stuff...

[PRIVATE NOTE TO SKEETERBAIT. NO NEED FOR OTHERS TO READ
FURTHER. JUST IGNORE THIS NEXT PART.]
### Geeeee, Skeeter, hope no one finds out about your very
nicely written CT Journal in 7 parts, or the listing of hostels
and services and such that you put together, elsewise you might
end up spending all your free time betwixt now and the Ruck just
sending out emails. Well, I'll stay mum, myself. Count on me.

Yer bud,
de Toe

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!