[at-l] Ruck

Just the caveat that it is a slide show and not a workshop. I'll be happy
to answer questions until you're tired of listening <g>,  just don't have a
presentation....
If I can depend on my memory I'l also bring the photo albums - they're in
chronological order and might help answer some of Sloetoes (and anyone
elses) questions. Hmm, guidebook and journal too... Another weekend with a
whole carful of stuff...
BTW, does anyone know of a cheap way to automatically advance the slides
via a timer? I feel kinda silly sitting there going "one-one-thousand,
two-one thousand...", and never seem to finish at the right slide anyway.

Skeeter