[at-l] Advice for a Jerk(ie)

Oh my god - that was such a good meal!!  yummmy.  POG seals them in extra
large vac sealer spaces so all you have to do is dump the hot water into the
bag and fold it over to keep in the steam.  it was an awesome chili w/ rice
and a small tabasco... had it at Bald Mt shelter between Hot Springs &
Erwin.  the smell had everyone sniffing and angling for a taste!  Was so
nice to not even have to clean out the pot as well!

I really really wanted that recipe so I could beg my mother to make me more!
now, i'm reduced to either taking the time to make my own chili or I've
dryed Wendy's chili w/ great sucess ( those hot spice packets they give you
really jaz it up on the trail ) and now i'm addicted to chili w/ brown rice.

as an aside - wendy's chili spice packets are great also for red beans &
rice & many other items you want to jaz up on the trail.

Cheerio