[at-l] PaRuck List

>Alas, I'll be trekking in the Kathmandu Valley (heel spurs and all) unless
>nuclear war breaks out (which Heaven forbid). But next year...
>
>- Gary from Fairfax

Like I've said before...If you don't want to go to the Ruck, fine. At least
give us the respect of telling us you don't want to. Instead of these wild
stories of world travel to places that may or may not even exist.
Madagascar? Give me a break. So, I'll go along with your tale of whimsy by
saying "Have a good trip, Tick. Have a good trip, indeed."  (BTW, I've been
wanting to talk to you a long time about your trailname being 'The Tick'...)