[at-l] YuckYuckYuck... was GARUCK LIST

At 08:27 PM 1/1/02 -0500, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

>As to advertising, the links on the ATC and ALDHA(?) sites, should I
>assume they just appeared there by magic?

I doubt it was by magic but I had nothing to do with it, at all!!!!
The achieves probably record my freaking out when I found out
for the reason you suggested.  I think I was on the minority
side of the issue at the time, so I dropped it or maybe became
convinced that it wasn't a problem...dunno.
I don't see it (hundreds) happening this year, especially since
there is no answer at the Mansion phone. and we are talking about
Pa in the middle of winter......
  Besides, when lotsaRucks abound, the hundreds can spread out!
Thank you for starting a new Ruck!!!