[at-l] Mish-mash...FireFly

The tip of taking pics of a journal page at the end of Daniel's post
below triggered a question I've been stewing over for a while.  Lots of
us write lots of "memories" in the various trail shelter registers, but
we never get to have a record of that . . . has anyone thought of a way
to recover these memories?  Has anyone ever photographed all their
register entries, or written to each trail club for a copy of the
journal covering the time they were passing through, or something else
weird that I've not thought of?  I did get to replace a register at a
shelter in Virginia, and before sending it on to the PATC, I had every
page copied so I would have a copy of one shelter register from my AT
hike.  I also did photograph one long register entry I'd made at the
last shelter before exiting north out of Virginia, and I kinda like
being able to re-read it now - the pic came out pretty well.  What
experiences do others have on whether there is any way to recover copies
of one's various shelter register entries?  Hmm, late thought - how
about that old fashioned carbon paper??

Thru-Thinker