[at-l] Hiking to the bathroom

Recently I found picture frames made from a blonde wood (maple? ash? pine?)
that have a stark white matte into which five holes have been cut for
mounting 5X7 photographs, end to end. I've spent the day selecting and
framing 30 of the photographs taken during my AT hike.  In addition, I've
been busy putting up track lighting down my hallway that leads from the
front door to the bathroom. I've hung the 30 photographs of the AT along
the hallway and aimed two spots and three floods on them to highlight them
so that now every time I go to the bathroom I'm hiking the Appalachian
Trail again.

Curtis