[at-l] trip report + some O.T. stuff <long>

EXCELLANT post. The importance of teaching gun safety to children, and
respect for its power is not only "nice" its essential. Case in point:
Jut about a month ago, a 6 year old girl in our community was accidently
shot and killed by her 8 year old brother. This rural family kept guns
loaded in order to kill game from a window should the occasion arise.
The kids had been taught about killing game, and how great a friend a
gun can be, but somehow the respect for their power was not adequately
taught. Alot of questions remain, alot of should have - could have -
would haves....... but when all is said and done the world is missing a
curly blonde haired girl who hugged me everytime I Substitute taught in
her class, and a nice boy who will have to, somehow, find a way to get
thru this life after the act that took away his sister.

I am hopeful that with folks in this world like you, who say...NO
Oliver, thats NOT acceptable, that less tragic losses may occur.

Landslide

multipart/mixed
  text/html
---