[at-l] Ruck, AMC, Maildrops according to Clyde

So, some Yankee dude came up with the name. Golly, they are clever up
North!

Cool.

BTW, I've never attended the PA RUCK. My only criticism has been that
it is in Yankee country and too far a drive from Atlanta. The GA RUCK
is also to far a drive from Philadelphia. Yet Air Tran could get me to
either town for less than $150 round trip - plus rental car. I dealt
with my critical comments by putting a RUCK together, such as it is.

I sure wish I had the opportunity to compare Scrapple to Livermush.
Maybe someday...

Bill...