[at-l] GARUCK LIST

In a message dated 12/29/01 19:23:46, Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

>Wait a minute OB I've planned more functions then you can imagine.  It
>does take a little more than annoucing a place and booking a room for you and
>your wife, there are others to consider.

Tell ya the truth, I think that's all the planning that took place last year,
and the Ruck was great. OB was very careful not to plan, and there were no
dates or times or places or schedules or who was to do or bring what.

But somehow we had several great communal meals, good talk sessions, and
various excursions.

Hikers just showed up and whatever happened, happened. May not ever happen
that way again, but that time it worked.
Vcat