[at-l] Unfinished business/Rosie

 > Earlier this year we started the Maine Rose fund - we haven't heard=20
> anything about that lately.=A0 Can you tell us what the status is at this=20
time?
----
> For those of us (me) who don't know what that fund is, but know Maine Rose=
=20
> from her book and the video, could someone tell a little about it?
----
If memory serves me correctly, eArThworm is off the list until after the=20
first of the year.=A0 You might want to repost this then.
----
It's a dedicated fund built with donations to the Maine Appalachian Trail=20
Club in Maine Rose's name. I was hoping the money could be used to build and=
=20
name something for her, but the MATC doesn't work that way. If they did,=20
Maine would have a plaque or two every mile! They're still accepting=20
donations in her name to the best of my knowledge.
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---