[at-l] RFI from novice on backpacks

In a message dated 12/26/01 6:13:50 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tkhulver@iquest.net writes:

> Tom Hulvershorn

I'm still catching up, but I perused the subject lines and - what????? No one
told him what illustrious company (or is that infamous?) he has in
Indiana???? Like, Datto? RamBunny?  Felix??  Sloetoe?? Vera??????

(Although I'm beginning to think all the guys from Indiana (except Felix)
(and a large number of hikers in general) are named Tom ;-)  )

:)  Welcome to the campfire - here's a smashmellow - and hopefully one or
more of those folks will email you to find out if you're close enough to have
a mini ruck <g>!

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html