[at-l] map weight information

As you may remember I asked you what the total weight
of all the ATC maps.
The reason I wanted to know this is that I intend to
thru-hike next summer using ultralight gear and wanted
to know how many pre-hike maildrops of maps I need if
I want to stay ultrlight (I'm trying to limit this
number as I see it as a limiting factor for my hiking
flexibilty).

A partial list of the answers I got for this question
is: "4 lb'", "Definetly more then 4 lb'", "Definetly
less then 4 lb'", "A few pounds", "not too much" and
of course "    " which is the none answer I got from
the ATC .
So I guess I'll have to stick to my favorite answer
"just less then my tent"  ;-).
On the other hand - the other map information you gave
me was helfull so thank's.
Roni