[at-l] Whither went the NPS?

Is this our government or what?

Indians don't get paid and now the park service has no internet connection.
I become absolutly fffffffffflabbergasted at how bad a government can screw
up the littlest things.  I think that is why it is so important for people
to volunteer themselves to organizations near and dear to their hearts.
Government seems to wheel out the biggest answers to the smallest problems.
Job security at its best but only because people let it go on so much.

If you believe in something, support it in any way you can.