[at-l] Tin Can Stove Christmas Story

Thanks to all who sent instructions on making the Amazing Tin Can
Stove.  It is 4:30 p.m. Christmas Eve, and my husband has been
struggling for 3 hours, trying to make one for our grandson's stocking.
He's using the directions (and moral support) from TCSM, forwarded by
Alejandro.  Things have gotten so tense that the dog is hiding under the
desk, behind my feet.  And to top it all off, tomorrow is my husband's
71st birthday.  Yes, Christmas Day, 1930, baby Billy was born.  Should I
let him off the hook and offer to put my Tin Can Stove in Andrew's
stocking?  But he's having so much fun!
      Merry Christmas to all...
        Blister Sister (from Cheyenne)