[at-l] Superfeet

----- Original Message -----
From: "Leslie Booher" <lwbooher@halifax.com>

> My experience in REI was that, no matter the size of the Superfeet, the
> arches were all in the same place.

Actually, you are sort of correct with that statement. I went to the
Superfeet website to investigate - hoping find something I read once that
your foot makes a gradual adjustment to the insole. However, what they do
say is that the insole will not correct any foot problem. Lot of disclaimers
etc... I found out that the arches on the different sizes doesn't
necessarily put the arch in a different location - it just changes the
*length* of the arch. So, the arch in my feet are longer than normal for my
foot length.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone...

-Uncle Milt