[at-l] Seriously planning to HIKE! (essentials)

In a message dated 12/23/01 12:28:53 PM Central Standard Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

Have seen this item mentioned a couple of times in recent days. This is a
good time to inform about my system.
I often park in some very remote places where it would be a looong walk for
help. I won't take the chance of loosing vehicle keys. I have keys hidden in
magnetic holders on the vehicle and lock the prime set in the vehicle when I
leave it. Been doing this for decades since my running days. All partners are
advised of the keys locations, that way who ever gets there first can get in
or in an emergency there's no need to search my body or stuff to find the key.
This MO was SOP for all of my running friends. Imagine 4 or 5 folks going to
a marathon in one vehicle when there maybe an hour or two between finish
times; a logistics nightmare without such a setup.
And it's another 1/2 oz you don't need to carry.
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---