[at-l] Re: OT: LOTR

Redhead wrote:

"I haven't seen the Burger King stuff yet, but the
only
"light up" thingie in
LOTR was the Phial that Galadrial presented to Frodo
when she was passing out
gifts for each companion before they left Lorien.
Perhaps they are supposed
to be Phials?  Sure would be a handy item to have
while hiking at night :)"

I also got an idea for hiking when I saw Gandalf's
light-up staff. Lekis with photon bulbs in them!
They'd work great in Nomad tents--would that be a fire
hazard?

Too bad I already sent my list to Santa ...

Merry Christmas, all!

Nina

=====
The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself. --Henry Miller

Visit my ME-GA 2000 thru-hike updates at http://www.gorp.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/nina/ninab_archive.htm.