[at-l] Alcohol stove revisited

Yes, I found it much more convenient to just turn the TNF Beheamoth bag
around and watch TV where I was cooking. I still have plenty of power
from the solar batteries to keep the TV and the cell phone charged up.
I don't want to miss my football. I am now working on how to do a
lightweight DishTV satellite system to avoid missing ESPN2 and the
great Clemson/Louisiana Tech game in the Humanitarian Bowl in Boise,
Idaho on New Year's Day. I might have to get a Tivo system to avoid
missing walking time during these short winter days.

Bill...