[at-l] Animals on the trail

"Foxy, oh Foxy, with auburn fur so fair,
Where do you hide?  Where is your lair?"

"Deep in the forest with martins and stoat,
So no one can  make my hide into a coat."

"Bearcub Bearcub, from whence have you come?
Where are you headed?  Where is your mum?"

"My mum is watching you from yonder bush.
Come any closer and she'll bite you on the tush."

"Oh Mr Cougar sir, please pass me by
Give just a little nod, or wink just one eye
Please let me know you won't eat me for lunch?"

"Perhaps but yon gator may beat me to the punch."

"Moosie, dear moosie are you he or she?
I don't know how to tell what gender you be."

"Fret not, dear Mara. hmmmm. you are quite tall.
Sit. I'll walk over you so you may see it all"