[at-l] Hiking Pants ...

A recent thread suggested we were perverts who just went out wearing chaps.
It is good to see someone still wants our opinion on pants.

I just get convertible REI pants for warmer weather, and somewhat sturdier
for colder weather. I think the list you offered are a bit of overkill
unless you are bushwhacking.

OrangeChaps