FW: OT..Re2: [at-l] Gun story/MachineGuns

Huh! There is a safety that is supposed to be set on these planes when
they land which prevents the seat from firing. The plane captain is
supposed to set it I think. Once the safety is removed firing the seat
is not complicated, after all consider the events which would cause the
pilot to eject. He certainly would not want to fumbling around with any
complex sequence. Usually it's a single handle or somesuch.

Bryan