[at-l] ends jusfifying the means????

It's a simple case of "The end justifies the means", the motto of the
communist international. That reveals the philosophical underpinnings of
the radical environmentalists. They firmly believe that it is acceptable
for them to lie, hoodwink, threaten and do anything else to advance
their cause because anyone who opposes them is by definition: stupid,
violent, uneducated and wrongheaded Oh yes and lest I forget they will
throw in homophobic and racist too when it suits their purposes. This is
a profoundly undemocratic movement who refuse to accept the will of the
people.

Bryan