[at-l] Gun story/MachineGuns

Snodrog wrote:

> OK, so she wasn't shot (no one said she was, btw), that
> makes her death at "A Family Fun Event" celebrating violence
> acceptable?

<shrug>

It is no less acceptable than the child who was killed this
fall when an antique steam engine exploded at an agricultural
fair.

A machine gun shoot is no more of a celebration of violence
than an air show; people attend both for the same reasons.
It's *your* problem if you are incapable of grokking the
context of the events.

There's a reason why I refer to recreational shooting as
"touching off some Iraqi fireworks."

>         Responsible gun owners need to separate themselves
> from the gun nuts.

Yeah, yeah..."responsible" gun owners should be ashamed of
themselves and stay in the closet, lest they reveal their
perversity to reasonable people like yourself.

Here's a scary story for you. Keep fresh undies at hand:

http://www.no-treason.com/laissezfirearm/knobcrk.htm

-MF