[at-l] OT - LOTR

Ron said:

>         Even the things they did wrong worked pretty well, no
clumsy
> ad-in scenes to bitch about.

	Mmm, I could have done with less of the wizard duel
stuff, especially during the mountain crossing, and the 'dwarf
toss' bit was uncalled for, and what the heck was that 'pin
Aragorn to a tree with a shield' nonsense? But besides that...

	**Oh!  I wasn't happy with these type of changes, (and where the
he!! Was Gollum??) but they didn't do major changes to the story
like in
Harry Potter when Hagrid had to give up the Dragon! (movie and
book are
not even close cousins on how the Dragon leaves Hogwarts)

	**I noticed changes in: how the hobbits leave Hobbiton, Tom
Bombidil, the Barrowdowns, the flight to Rivendel, Gollum, the
wizard's
meeting and subsequent fight, Gandalf's escape, the time at
Rivendel,
Arwen Evenstar!, the mountain pass, Moria, Lothlorien, Galadriel,
Gollum
again, the fight with Boromir, Frodo and Sam's departure from the
Fellowship!, The capture of Pippin and Mary, and a few others I
can't
remember right now!

I still loved it and will see it many more times b4 it leaves the
theaters!

-r