[at-l] (no subject)

In a message dated 12/19/01 8:13:52 PM Central Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

I have a different view than OB, but not concerning its quality of water
detention.
Using profusely most any of the many 'waterproofers' like mink oil/bees
wax/goose grease/snow seal/nikwax  helps the leather in my boots last longer
before cracking at the flex points. I sweat more than a lot, the body salts
really promote decay of the leather. In my experience regular treatment more
than doubles the life of my boots by keeping flex points pliable. YMMV of
course.
Plum'Crazy

multipart/alternative
  text/html