[at-l] Christmas week hike questions

Not quite in your parameters, but if you come up to the Pearisburg area
(going either South into the SW VA area, or North into the Central VA area),
I'll be available to shuttle for you.

Chainsaw

PS -- VAZ010>014-016>020-NCZ002-201617-
ALLEGHANY VA-ALLEGHANY NC-BATH VA-BLAND VA-CARROLL VA-CRAIG VA-FLOYD
VA-GILES VA-MONTGOMERY VA-PULASKI VA-WYTHE VA-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...BLACKSBURG VA...CLIFTON FORGE VA...GALAX
VA...PEARISBURG VA...RADFORD VA...SPARTA NC...WYTHEVILLE VA
1017 PM EST WED DEC 19 2001

UPDATED WORDING AND LOWS OVERNIGHT

...WIND ADVISORY FOR TONIGHT AND EARLY THURSDAY...

.OVERNIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A FEW FLURRIES LATE.  WINDY WITH
LOWS FROM THE UPPER 20S TO THE LOWER 30S.  NORTHWEST WIND 25 TO 35
MPH.
.THURSDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY IN THE MORNING...THEN BECOMING PARTLY
SUNNY.  WINDY WITH HIGHS NEAR 40.  NORTHWEST WIND 25 TO 35 MPH
EARLY...THEN 15 TO 30 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
.THURSDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR AND BRISK.  LOWS IN THE LOWER 20S.
NORTHWEST WIND 15 TO 25 MPH.
.FRIDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY.  HIGHS IN THE LOWER 40S.
.FRIDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR.  LOWS IN THE LOWER 20S.
.SATURDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY.  HIGHS NEAR 50.
.SATURDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY.  LOWS IN THE UPPER 20S.
.SUNDAY...CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN.  HIGHS IN THE MID 40S.
.MONDAY...CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN IN THE MORNING...THEN PARTLY
CLOUDY.  LOWS IN THE MID 30S AND HIGHS NEAR 40.
.CHRISTMAS AND WEDNESDAY...CLOUDY.  LOWS IN THE MID 20S AND HIGHS IN
THE MID 30S.