Re[2]: [at-l] Gear list

My pillow is my 16 ounce down jacket enclosed in a stuff sack, unless it's real
cold and I'm wearing it to augment my 28 ounce, 30-year-old down sleeping bag.
Then I make do with whatever else is handy, including boots occasionally.

 The system works because I sleep with minimum covers and minimum pillows year
 round, just so I can be comfortable with minimum weight on the trails.

 It's all a matter of training. Henry tells of the naked natives sweating in the
unnatural heat of a fire, while the explorers shiver in their fur parkas. Over
time humans can learn adjust to most anything, which is why trails and ultra
light are getting so popular.

 Weary