[at-l] Gear list

I used my bug shirt in New Jersey and Connecticut and
used my bug headnet in North Carolina, Tennessee,
Virginia, New Jersey and Connecticut. Some of the
mosquitos were able to get through the bug shirt with
their long proboscusi in Jersey and Conn but that bug
headnet saved my insanity in North Carolina. The gnats
there had a great talent of being able to buzz four
inches in front of your face for days.

I once watched a thru-hiker about 100 yards ahead of
me go berzerk swinging at the gnats, almost falling
down in failure. He stopped to rest after his gnat
tantrum and as I walked by I commented, "Way to go. I
think you got four of them."

Datto

PS: I'd keep the bug headnet at least.