[at-l] Southern ruck, name tags

> Two blondes, two brunettes and two redheads for my
> buddy Tony and me. No Business Knob Shelter, June 16,
> 2002. Say 4pm. How much?
>
> And can you check and make sure they're actually women
> this time? Don't want no more 'surprises' and don't
> want my buddy Tony running off into the woods. It'd
> take me three days to get him back on the Trail up to
> Erwin to meet our ride.

Sorry about that, I swear I thought those four were all genuine...at least
two of them anyway! As for the rest, well the blondes shouldn't be a problem
but the brunettes are going to want to be payed in advance for going to
someplace called "No Business Knob", they are too smart and will suspect
they are about to get stiffed.

Lee I Joe