Re[2]: [at-l] Gun story

"... "Legal" gun owners, as a group, are the most "sane" (although you might
want to define that term, please), responsible and law abiding segment  of the
population."

 I don't know who, what age or how many do it, but every traffic sign in wooded
 areas of my town are are shot full of holes by the end of hunting season, as
 are the trail signs in the 250 acre waterfront preserve our land trust
 purchased a few years ago.

 Such actions make it increasingly difficult for me to successfully argue that
 we should continue to allow hunting. And they make it increasingly difficult to
 get people to support such volunteer trailing building and land acquisition
 efforts.

 Weary