[at-l] Windmills

In a message dated 12/14/01 2:07:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> ### Mentioned back in the spring was the fact that since Maine
> has already been logged over, and is very much an active logging
> state, you, ah, probably don't want to urge "traditional Maine
> viewshed development" too far...... unless you think more browse
> is needed.

      *** Sorry Sloetoe, I have a particular form of insanity where I
actually believe people will see the wrong in changing that Maine AT
viewscape forever. ...And don't forget they intend to build that big
beautiful condo "kingdom" underneath the AT with the pure, clean
environmentally (but not avian) correct power source.

     The view I saw in California from my John Muir Trail experience was a
cluttered skyline of spinning mechanisms that ripped away any sense of
natural horizon. This was from the bus connection in Mojave...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---