[at-l] Deer hunting on the trail.

Dave, Ron, and Kahley,

I resisted comment, when this subject was first posted, not wanting to
interject cold, unfeeling thoughts.  I deleted subsequent files, unread,
until I opened Dave's December 13, 2001 post.  For some reason, probably not
a nice one, I feel like piling on now.

The father's behavior suggests strongly he was willing to shoot anyone under
fairly routine hunting conditions.  The son elected to remove his
safety-orange vest under circumstances when it is most needed.

I dismiss consequences of such acts as, "Cleaning up the Gene Pool."

Steve, the callous.